Season Pass Prices: Age 2 – 59: $47.00 ea.
Family Pass (4 passes): $160.00
Family Pass (5 plus passes): $40.00 per person after the first 4 @ $160.00.
- “Family” is defined as a group of 4 or more people living in the same household and must include one parent or guardian
- Each family member will receive a photo id season pass card.
- Coupons are not accepted when purchasing a season pass.
Season Pass Rules and Regulations
- The pass is non-transferable and non-refundable. Lending of the card will result in confiscation and loss of use without refund. The pass is valid only for the person pictured on it.
- The pass does not include food, drinks, souvenirs, Santa pictures or the arcade.
- When using the pass, additional ID may be required.
- Replacement fee for a lost or stolen pass is $10.00
- Each season pass holder must present his/her pass at entrance before entering the park and adults will need an additional ID.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times while in park.
- The pass remains the property of Santa’s Workshop and may be revoked without refund for the following reasons:
- Violation of park rules and safety procedure.
- Any conduct deemed unsuitable by management.
- Your season pass expires December 24, 2013.
- Print out the Season Pass Order Form. Complete and bring to office on the day you visit Santa’s Workshop. Everyone will need to be present to receive their season pass.
Office is located in the service area of the park. Park your car in the main parking lot and head over to the left of the entrance building where you see the Candy Cane Slide. There you will see a service road. Come down the road and we are in the second set of buildings on the right.
Save Time! Click Here, Print and Bring this 2013 Season Pass Order Form